
MLS expansion team, the Seattle Sounders, have landed a shirt sponsorship deal with Microsoft. I think this is cool. As Kotaku mentions, it may not have worked out for the Dreamcast and their Arsenal deal, but Nintendo was sponsoring Fiorentina long before that, so it can't be a curse. I also think that Sony had the PlayStation logo on Lyon or Marseille's jersey in France, I can't remember exactly. I'm just glad the MLS has joined the rest of the word and is putting sponsors on the jerseys.
On the other hand, I hate this: Guitar Hero will feature during Colorado Rapids halftime show. This doesn't even make sense to me. I don't see the connection or relevance. But then again, it is the MLS, and they still thinks that a two division, season ending tournament is the best way to determine the champion. Go figure.
No comments:
Post a Comment