- Halo 3 pre-orders at 7-11: WTF??!??
- Resident Evil 5 trailer is racist?: No. You only have yourself to blame for feeling that way. Not all black people live in Africa. My first impressions were that they could have been in on a Caribbean Island, like Haiti, as well. Additionally, they are Zombies, not people. Please stop there. Thank you.
- GTAIV delayed! Nooooo!!!: Damn, now what am I going to get my wife on her birthday? Now, was it technological challenges or the PS3? I'm going with technological problems on the PS3.
- Marathon on XBLA makes you sick: No shit, I nearly needed a bucket after only five minutes. Thank god for demos or I would have been a very pissed off camper.
Saturday, August 11, 2007
An Eventful Week
It seems lots of things happened while I was away camping. Instead of going into too much detail I'll just hit up some details.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment