March/April have been crazy. Between buying a house, preparing for a baby and my grandmother's passing, it's been rough. The emotionally highs and lows have left me vulnerable to two colds (the current one which seems to not want to go away). Work has been no different, with the stress of getting another Disney-Pixar game to market day and date with the movie, the Wii Summit in Hollywood last week and I'm ramping up to head the newest SmackDown! vs. RAW Wii game. Needless to say, it hasn't been a picnic. Fortunately, I prefer to be busy as opposed to sitting idle. I plan to return to posting on a more regular basis, with more quick posts as opposed to more rambling ones. A lot has happened over the last month or so, but I'm not going to go back to rehash anything that has been beaten to death in the mainstream. I may comment on a few things but mostly I'm looking forward. Talk to you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment