I haven't been posting much over the last month because, well, I've been rather busy. On Wednesday, I closed escrow on a house. Almost every day leading up to that moment was spent working towards and stressing over what I've been looking forward to for a very long time. It was probably for the best that my Xbox360 had moved on to the afterlife, as it wouldn't have garnered any attention anyway. Oh, I'm only about a month away from being a daddy as well. And everything is changing at work, hence the title change in my profile. I will be amongst a group of testers who are spearheading a new direction for QA at THQ and it has us all very excited. I hope to talk more about that soon. In the mean time, here's this week's Zero Punctuation review. He looks at No More Heroes and quite enjoys it. I absolutely fell in love with the game right out of the box, but quickly feigned interest. I must buy a Wii so I can play these games at home instead of on my lunch breaks, it's killing any sense of enjoyment. At least I think that's the problem, as I had the same issue with Killer 7 as well.
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment